View Single Post
Old 13-12-2021, 09:34   #5971
tweetiepooh
Virgin Media Employee

Services: Staff MyRates BB: VM XXL TV: VM XL Phone : VM XL
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
Re: The what are you drinking now thread

Aldi's single malts have been rated quite highly, certainly the Speyside version has. Their Highland Black blend isn't bad either. No they aren't quite up to some of the branded single malts but at about half the price they increase your options to offer.

And single malt Irish Whiskeys are pretty good, Bushmills for example.

Can't see why people want to chill whisky but water can release some of the flavours in the drink but you need to get the right amount of water to spirit, some it's just a few drops, some I put in 2 whisky to 1 water. Others are best used to sterilise surgical equipment.