View Single Post
Old 17-08-2009, 16:13   #35
rogerdraig
cf.mega poster

rogerdraig has reached the bronze age
rogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze age
Send a message via Yahoo to rogerdraig
Re: disability living allowance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony. View Post
Whilst I sympathise with anyone in need of help you must agree there is a section of the community that is abusing this system. Therefore bearing this in mind how would you suggest they are denied this service whilst helping genuine cases?
i would suggest you dont bother doing anything other than prosecuting when caught

we spend around £1.50 at the moment for every £1.00 we get back from the departments that deal with fraud and most cases that get to court are from reports from people who know those cheating not from investigations

this is just a waste of money and ends up depriving those with need from the help they need because of then over zealous people denying claims which are then overwhelmingly won on appeal

but i expect that not many will agree with me as they have been brain washed by the press who seem to think the disabled are about as dangerous as the Americans thought the commies were
rogerdraig is offline   Reply With Quote