View Single Post
Old 16-11-2009, 22:01   #45
Turkey Machine
Inactive

Services: Company LLU internet, soon-to-be company FTTC internet at 56Mb/20Mb!
Turkey Machine has reached the bronze age
Turkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze age
Re: Formula 1 2010 Season [may contain real time spoilers]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
On the contrary with Honda, Toyota, BMW and possibly Renault all pulling out it's quite encouraging for a big manuafacturer to invest in the sport.

Hopefully there will be several more teams including USF1 and Lotus next year to mix it up a bit.

Personally I'm hoping Antony Davidson gets a drive somewhere.

Looks like Jenson will most likely end up at Mclaren - that will be fun. The last time Mclaren had an all brit team was back with Brundle and Blundell if I remember correctly.
Corrected, 1980, John Watson and Stephen South.

Not sure if it's a good or bad move for Button to be looking to drive that Macca, but with Mercedes engines, a great car to base next year's model on, and a team-mate guaranteed to not be a pushover for the title, I'd love to see him stick it to Hamilton!
Turkey Machine is offline   Reply With Quote