Thread: 500M 500mb Question
View Single Post
Old 24-08-2019, 01:50   #255
roughbeast
cf.mega poster

Services: Vodafone/City Fibre Gigafast 900
roughbeast has reached the bronze age
roughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze age
Re: 500mb Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
afaik it should be available in all areas. Have you tried giving them a ring? If it isn't available yet they should be able to give you a due date. They have just started trials on 1gbit which they'll probably start rolling out end of this year or beginning of next year so you should definitely be able to get 500mbits now.
Ignore Ignore what your postcode search says. Ask to be put through to the Oomph team. I tried to get 500Mb twice, always ending up with an off-shore op. Once I got through to the Oomph team they sorted me out quickly.
roughbeast is offline   Reply With Quote