View Single Post
Old 23-08-2019, 21:48   #6170
Raider999
cf.mega poster

Raider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
Maybe that's because you keep knocking back all the evidence that he provides, and i do think that he does subscribe to some streaming services, isn't that what he said was the future?

What evidence - OB has selective memory when he recalls his previous posts/predictions

---------- Post added at 21:48 ---------- Previous post was at 21:45 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I guess we will soon see, eh, Den? I dare say there are plenty of people around who would get the Britbox streamer rather than one of the US streamers. I am often astounded by those people who have an aversion to US material, but there are plenty of them out there.

Having watched a few US sourced programs I'm not at all surprised there are a lot of people who are averse to it.