Thread: 500M 500mb Question
View Single Post
Old 19-08-2019, 15:53   #230
roughbeast
cf.mega poster

Services: Vodafone/City Fibre Gigafast 900
roughbeast has reached the bronze age
roughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze age
Re: 500mb Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythica View Post
I'm telling you he cant point to that and you cant find it. All the while I've pointed to terms and conditions, calculators and paragraphs from the VM site which state what I have being saying is true and now you have a VM employee above (Ben) telling you the same.

Can I ask how much data you normally use a month?
In that case, VM are also really confused and are utterly crap at communicating essential information, such as that for ordinary punters with a SIM like mine. Why are different VM reps providing different information?

My normal usage is 2 or 3 GB monthly, but this rises when we go on family trips within the UK. Unlimited data is great on long car journeys with 2 data-hungry teens in the back! We managed 5GB on a recent 400-mile round trip. A draw back in the UK, but not in Greece, is poor 4G coverage. Even India has universal 4G in the most remote areas. Needless-to-say I didn't turn on data roaming whilst I was there.
roughbeast is offline   Reply With Quote