View Single Post
Old 12-07-2019, 19:29   #5574
Raider999
cf.mega poster

Raider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Existing Amazon Prime subscribers are getting Premiership football at the end of the year for no extra charge, and while we can't expect them to give us huge quantities of high quality sport for free, I think they will give us better value than Sky or BT do if they win some decent packages with the next round of bidding.

However, nobody knows for sure what will happen so let's hope there will be better value for all in relation to sports viewing in the future. Some of the short term sports streaming arrangements have not exactly filled everyone with confidence, but I think there will be significant improvements in the medium term, particularly if Amazon go for it sooner rather than later.
The current Amazon packages were not originally sold and are likely to have been attained dirt cheap. Therefor not much to lose by giving free viewing.

To win any of the serious packages will involve a much larger investment - if you believe you will get this for nothing dream on (just my opinion of course but time will tell)