View Single Post
Old 12-07-2019, 13:48   #5568
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincerooney View Post
Amazon are wanting to get into the sport market. Getting la liga rights for the uk may intrigue them. I hope they do anyway...
l somehow doubt that Amazon will be interested in La Liga though? as you saw what happened last season with Eleven Sports as personally l think it will be on ITV4's channel along with probably Premier Sports.

https://www.sportindustry.biz/news/l...hts-uk-ireland

---------- Post added at 13:44 ---------- Previous post was at 13:42 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendkiller2k View Post
I don't mean any offence but the way you post things like "not a chance" makes it look like you know for certain, a better way might be "i don't think so."
Not having a go at you.

However i do think streaming services will increase their sports content, maybe we'll see something like a seperate sports pass from the likes of Amazon in the future.
That is only my own personal opinion though that l doubt very much that Amazon will pick up some of the La Liga rights.

---------- Post added at 13:48 ---------- Previous post was at 13:44 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendkiller2k View Post
However i do think streaming services will increase their sports content, maybe we'll see something like a seperate sports pass from the likes of Amazon in the future.
Well we shall see Legendkiller what the future holds but my own personal opinion is that the big premium sports rights will still very much be the domain of the PTV linear broadcasters.