View Single Post
Old 18-08-2014, 10:59   #11
Anypermitedroute
Inactive

Services: Virgin TIVO XL package & Sky Movies and Sports HD XXL broadband & superhub
Anypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of Quads
Re: Sky sports 1 hd some weird shape

I meant in the same corner as the numbers i.e. top right not bottom right. When you watching the cricket it appeared right next to teh scorebar and once you know its there its a little distracting.

My original point of coming up with a solution that doesnt involve the need to add numbers/symbols or any other additional graphic to what can be an overcrowded on-display graphics needs to be found. BBC manages to do it with licences so no reason why it cant be done here
Anypermitedroute is offline   Reply With Quote