View Single Post
Old 16-04-2018, 12:00   #1
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Steven Spielberg first director to gross $10bn

Quote:
Ready Player One has helped make Steven Spielberg become the first director to gross a total of $10bn at the worldwide box office.

The latest blockbuster from the legendary filmmaker - adapted from the cult novel by Ernest Cline - has proved a hit with audiences across the globe, with takings of $474.8m (£333.1m) since it opened last month.
https://news.sky.com/story/ready-pla...stone-11333480

Take a look at the article, it tells you what his top 10 films are. Tbh this came as a bit of a surprise to me because with the success of many of his films I thought he would have achieved this a long time ago. I am delighted though, it sends a message to everyone in the industry that if you stay true to your beliefs and focus on the art of "movie magic" then things will work out and take care of themselves. Ready Player One was the perfect film to help push him over the mark and it couldn't have worked out any better.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote