Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2021)
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2021, 08:01   #71
kgollop
cf.geek

Services: VIP Bundle, with 350Mb BB and 2 x V6 boxes
kgollop has entered a golden reputation erakgollop has entered a golden reputation erakgollop has entered a golden reputation erakgollop has entered a golden reputation erakgollop has entered a golden reputation erakgollop has entered a golden reputation erakgollop has entered a golden reputation erakgollop has entered a golden reputation erakgollop has entered a golden reputation erakgollop has entered a golden reputation erakgollop has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2021)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Is this a conversion? I would never argue with that!

Everything on one box is my mantra. Feel free to join the franchise at absolutely no cost!

Seriously, jfman, this is what people using streaming services are demanding. We just want one search list covering all the TV channels, players and streaming services. This makes everything so much easier.

I am concerned that VM may miss the boat, despite the inroads they have made to date. Ultimately, this could be their USP, if they really tried. Sky is in danger of taking the lead as things stand.
From a steaming perspective, this is what Google are trying to do with Google TV on the new Chromecast device. It seems Netflix are showing some resistance though and trying to avoid the aggregation service to force users to use their own app. Frustrating as being able to search all streaming services from one place is clearly appealing.