View Single Post
Old 13-01-2017, 17:13   #9
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: The Nintendo Switch(NX)

It'll drop quite quickly anyway. I reckon 220-250 is pretty reasonable. I am assuming the modular section can be recharged on the go though and not need to be docked? Would be a killer for me if it required you to take the docking section everywhere.

The idea is its ideal for me at work and for travelling, the TV use would be minimal. I see it as a better supported Nvidia shield.

Launch titles mean I won't be in a hurry but we'll start seeing popular ports soon enough. I'd be after Mario Kart though and that Mario 64 lookalike in NYC.

Leave it to Nintendo to once again pull out a wildcard in a dull generation of consoles.

Reckon they'll continue with DS devices or are we in for a merge fairly soon? The ability to play DS titles on this would be amazing. Much like Xbox Live has XBLA titles. What about DS titles on the Nintendo store?

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 13-01-2017 at 17:19.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote