View Single Post
Old 13-06-2008, 20:44   #16
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: The Virgin Media cabinets in the street

Quote:
Originally Posted by sollp View Post
So not only have we to contend with Dog P***,Dog Cr8P, human p***, vomit, takeaways,spit, anti vandal grease ect whilst working on the cabinet, everyone is now condoning chicken fertilizer and chip fat poored over the cabinets.

Yeah thanks, i'll come round to your house and c**p on your doorstep, see how you like it
The fertilizer method has worked for me and I am afraid I offer no apologies for having used it. At least the area around the cabinet is now free of the broken bottles, discarded fast food containers and the general debris discarded by the youngsters.

I certainly would not recommend the use of anything smeared on the cabinet itself as that could cause problems for unsuspecting innocent pedestrians as well as the VM engineers.