View Single Post
Old 19-10-2017, 21:26   #2294
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Is this thread about Obama or Trump?
Nail on the head. Trump is a great fan of trying to move the debate away from his failings and it's now being replicated here and elsewhere. Personally, I think it's better to acknowledge Trump's failings as he won't change if he's in a constant state of denial.

---------- Post added at 21:26 ---------- Previous post was at 21:20 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Let's see what becomes of this US trade deal. Given they have a protectionist in the White House I am not optimistic.
I would have been sceptical of a trade deal between the EU and US let alone a UK-US one. The States can afford to be quite protectionist in many ways as it such a huge market (323m people) whilst the UK can't (64m people).