View Single Post
Old 26-11-2022, 05:44   #1
ozsat
cf.mega poster

Services: 1.2Gb/100Mb, VMTV (UHD), Freesat HD, Freeview HD, SkyQ (UHD), BTtv (UHD), DAB+
ozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful one
Digital Voice - no incoming calls

Anyone else got this? Outgoing calls work fine.

Incoming call seems to be two different problems - and mine seem to randomly switch between them but is usually the second case. VM second line support are working and have experience both the issues.
1: Caller dials your number and it rings once in their handset and they are cut off to a continuous time.
2: Caller dials your number and it rings as normal in their handset and on your handset. But as soon as you answer the ‘phone you get silence and they get the continuous tone.

Replaced the ‘phone cabling and factory reset – but still same issue.
I thought it was just me bot found four or five others report same problem in VM forum since Thursday using SH5 for digital voice.
When I called VM back with some more details the VM person said they had just had someone else call with the same issue.
I’m 99.9% certain the problem will be a setting related to the account. I found this problem on Thursday and was just after the addition of a pod to the account on Wednesday. I have no memory of any incoming calls since the pod was added.

A visit is arranged for Sunday morning but I can’t see that leading to any progress expect confirming the issue.
ozsat is offline   Reply With Quote