View Single Post
Old 27-04-2022, 22:53   #43
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Celebrating 60 Years of James Bond

if it makes you feel any better I have just been to see Starship Troopers at the cinema and I enjoyed it as much this time round as I did when I first saw it 25 years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
relentlessly share ‘how it should have ended’ type material on here.
yup, that's because I get berated for my views and opinions on films and anyone would get the impression from this forum that I am the odd one out and the only person who thinks the way I do. I laugh my ass off (literally) when I watch the HISHE's and they pick up on everything I do. I post them to reinforce my point of view and show I am not in the minority.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote