Thread: Tivo V6 New box on Saturday
View Single Post
Old 20-07-2020, 15:27   #39
japitts
cf.geek

Services: V6 with Full-House/Maxit Sports & Movies, 100Mb broadband, Talk Weekends.
japitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud of
Re: New box on Saturday

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderplant View Post
I agree that sounds like a blocked port. But I don't know which one it requires. The built-in Port Configuration Test won't help much as it's designed for US TiVos and often fails even on a fully-working setup.

This page may give you some clues, but again it is intended for the US market and isn't necessarily correct for VM boxes:
https://support.tivo.com/articles/Tr...ng-my-TiVo-DVR
After a few pokes and prods, it's starting to look like my "no channel logos in my shows" issue is something queer with my Netgear (WNDR3700) router.

It's going a bit beyond my area of expertise, but I'm pretty sure I've "unblocked" all the relevant and required ports - but alas still the same unless I disable modem mode and connect V6 to the SH3 directly.

Oh well.
japitts is offline   Reply With Quote