View Single Post
Old 21-05-2020, 09:00   #180
roughbeast
cf.mega poster

Services: Vodafone/City Fibre Gigafast 900
roughbeast has reached the bronze age
roughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze age
Re: M1000 is available. How to order?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushan View Post
Exactly.

You can theoretically do line bonding or teaming, which is taking two Ethernet ports and running them in parallel. A single connection (Say a file download) still won't go above 1Gpbs, but multiplexed connections would be able to.

The hub doesn't support it so it's a moot point and it wouldn't be worth doing just to get that extra bit in those occasions where you can.
Pity Hub 4 doesn't support LACP-IEEE 802.3ad in either mode, because my router does support aggregation.

---------- Post added at 09:00 ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
There's been a firmware update that corrects/amplifies the Downstream Stats presentation to separate out Docsis 3.0 and 3.1 channels.

This update has screwed the GUI if you hit the stats link on the 100.1 front screen in modem mode (I haven't tried router mode). To get the stats, you currently need to log in to the modem (0.1 or 100.1 works) and go to the ADVANCED/INFO/NETWORK STATUS menu.

That's the problem. I can't access anything via 100.1 , i.e. no GUI.
roughbeast is offline   Reply With Quote