Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2020)
View Single Post
Old 20-05-2020, 17:27   #616
SonicMaster
cf.geek

SonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2020)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottishSteve View Post
I was just trying to offer a suggestion but as you said you used to get them but now don’t it is probably due to the flag changes following on from the free upgrade that someone at their end has been over zealous and knocked your viewing off.

According to the the (un) reliable TV guide on the virgin website MTV & Comedy Central and only available on HD to Full House of Maxit customers.

TLC HD is the only channel that is a part of the Mix packages

Maybe you will find that you are on an old legacy pack at their end and it’s a billing error.

I’m not trying to agitate you but merely try and find a reason behind the problem you are having.
Yes, unfortunately the Channel Guide on the Virgin Media website is not at all reliable, as Comedy Central HD and MTV HD were added to the Mix TV pack a while ago, when they swapped places with the SD versions on the EPG.

Although the Mix TV pack isn't available to new customers, I'm surprised that no one else on here seems to have it.

Someone at VM being over zealous and removing the Catch Up access from a few channels sounds about right. It's a shame that there is no way to contact the people that manage the system.
SonicMaster is offline   Reply With Quote