View Single Post
Old 14-05-2020, 11:31   #121
Raider999
cf.mega poster

Raider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Can I pause my skysports package while there is no live football on ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewbrown View Post
Yes, my bill came out on the 9th April. I had a credit applied 14th April. Obviously too late for the payment due 28th April, and credit has been taken off next bill. However, I kinda thought that another credit would generate within the May bill, which has arrived today, but it hasn't. I'm guessing now from the posts above that the new credit won't generate until 14.05.2020, and will therefore come off the following bill after that. I'll have a check at the end of the week.
Just checked my latest bill, have got both credits applied - so for me, at least, the system is working as I expected.

Good to not have to chase it up.
Raider999 is offline   Reply With Quote