Thread: US Timeline Legends of Tomorrow
View Single Post
Old 17-02-2016, 17:49   #23
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Legends of Tomorrow

I have given up. It is hard to explain but I enjoy stuff the more serious and realistic is because I can believe it is real. Two things are bugging me with LoT; firstly, if you know the Flash and Arrow have previously defeated Vandal Savage then why don't you do the research as a time lord, find out the perfect moment in time to take him out and team up with the Flash and Arrow and get rid of him once and for all. Instead we have got an undisciplined rag tag band of ming mongs jumping backwards and forwards in time screwing stuff up.
That was my main series gripe. Going back to realism though, my gripe with last nights ep was Captain Cold and Heatwave deciding to go off on a jolly. Even if the time lord hadn't setup more stringent security measures other than a security key (which I am sure he would have done given the precarious nature of his guests) he didn't flinch when he found out they had taken a ship and gone off on a jolly. I know they need to do character development eps but that was just a joke. If the mission of saving the world and retrieving the remains of the Carter Hall were that important then he would have flipped out and at the very least initiated some lock out security protocol which set the ship to automatically return to the mothership.

It is little things like that that don't make sense that bug me. It is defo a series for younger teens where they aren't expected to think about things like that and just sit in awe at the action and special effects. I can defo see the show being cancelled but it is going to take 2 seasons to do it because Warner Bros is desperate to raise the DC universe to the level Marvel has achieved.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote