View Single Post
Old 27-12-2011, 16:10   #813
roughbeast
cf.mega poster

Services: Vodafone/City Fibre Gigafast 900
roughbeast has reached the bronze age
roughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze age
Re: Think Broadband Ping Monitor Results (POST YOURS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwikbreaks View Post
II'm pretty convinced that a single 100Mbps user is what has taken my area down the tubes because of the speed it happened and the obvious steps in TBB graphs which must be caused by the actions of a single user to happen so often.
It could have been me. Yesterday we downloaded my wife's work files, (25Gb), from Livedrive to her local machine. Download rate >8MB (yes MB). At the same time browsing, video streaming and gaming were happening in the house without problems. This is what 100Mb was designed for.

Are you saying I should have been happy with <6MB download speed because VM should not have sold me the 100Mb service?
roughbeast is offline   Reply With Quote