Thread: Brexit (Old)
View Single Post
Old 22-12-2018, 09:24   #5507
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Brexit

Which ever way the Remainers try to cut it, they are desperate to overturn a valid referendum result. They play the ‘democracy’ card with only one aim - reverse Brexit. They pretend to be reasonable by conceding that a Leave result will decide the matter.

They conveniently forget that a Remain result could not have led to a 2nd referendum as nothing would have changed bar a few new EU laws.

Perversely, the ‘what we know now’ information is based around how awkward and perfidious the EU has shown itself to be. Yet the Remainers want to stay in bed with Macron (who has threatened us), Merkel (who represents a hegemonist regime), Juncker (arch federalist) and Italy (the country likely to drag the edifice into semolina).

The Remainers in this thread never properly address the points I’ve made in the previous paragraph other than to mock me for reminding you that the EU is run for the benefit of hegemonist Germany and its running dog France. They would just rather chug along being dominated by Germany and France. Shameful.

My advice is at your risk.