View Single Post
Old 07-09-2016, 21:25   #2
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: PlayStation 4 PRO

We're at the ''This is what we should've been selling from the start'' phase now are we then?

Thank god I got out of Consoles. This generation of consoles and gaming as a whole is producing some right stinkers.

PS1, PS2, the way the Xbox 360 really gave online gaming a take off, despite its absolutely horrific failure rate of course. But still, give me those times back, when I felt Developers and console creators actually cared about producing quality games and products rather than running cash grabs at all oppurtunitues. Not speaking for every console or game of course. Nintendo DS, Wii etc are quality products.

Calling it the PS4 'Pro' is insulting and pretty typical of today's market. I half expect them to now make the original PS4 free but riddle it with ads with reminders you can get the Pro version for a low one time fee. The annoying part for consumers is you can absolutely guarantee you'll start seeing titles labeled PS4 Pro exclusive, rendering original users useless.

Dangerous precedent set now, forget upgradable consoles if this sells. I wish they'd use the term "Actually X resolution, upscaled to 4K" there's no way this outputs native 4K

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 07-09-2016 at 21:51.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote