View Single Post
Old 23-01-2017, 23:28   #4736
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul M View Post
Return of Xander Cage - 9/10

This was just awsome, lot's of action and humour as well.

I havent seen the previous two Zander/XXX films, but now I want to. ...
XXX - 3 /10

I just watched the first XXX for the first time in nearly 15 years. I couldn't remember any of it so it was like watching a new movie. Boy it was terrible. Hasn't aged well at all. Poor effects, poor acting, poor script, poor story. The irony is it was so poor I started to enjoy it. Checked IMDB half way through and learned the film had a budget of $83 million, that's roughly $110 million in todays money. Found it fun to try and figure out what they spent the money on. I have come to the conclusion the studio was scammed.

My wife booked tickets to go and see XXX3 tomorrow night but has cancelled them. She stopped watching XXX about 70 mins in. Lucky her as the nonsense continued for another 65 mins. We're now going to see Jackie instead
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote