View Single Post
Old 29-05-2008, 21:35   #7513
AlexanderHanff
Permanently Banned

AlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful one
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by warescouse View Post
So it doesn't matter if it's illegal, let's just wait and see if there is any perceived outcry. I hope the EC gives the ICO a right old rollicking at some point. I am getting very angry with this lacklustre Government. This is an absolute disgrace the way the Government is handling this.

Phorm is illegal!

START LISTENING TO THE PUBLIC GORDON BROWN! THE BUCK STOPS WITH YOU!

They are so deep inside their ivory towers they have not got any clue what's going on in the real world.

Let us all make sure there is one hell of an outcry!
I think we need to organise an official demo at some point over the summer, in London outside BT HQ.

Alexander Hanff