Thread: General Loyalty discounts
View Single Post
Old 31-05-2019, 22:06   #15
daveeb
cf.mega poster

daveeb has reached the bronze age
daveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze age
Re: Loyalty discounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythica View Post
What I mean is what are you going to do, threaten to leave like most people and then receive the discount you want? If so that's not loyalty, that's just trying to get something cheaper.

---------- Post added at 20:55 ---------- Previous post was at 20:54 ----------

Discounts shouldn't happen, it should be one set price.

I don't agree with threatening to leave as a bargaining position if you don't actually want to leave but there's nothing wrong with ringing up when you're out of contract / after a price increase to ask for a better deal. VM really push their luck with their constant inflation busting price rises, relying on customer inertia and apathy to boost their coffers. Maybe if more people bothered to ring up and negotiate VM might start offering more realistic and stable prices. But yes I agree there should be one one set (reasonable, fixed for at least a year) price.
daveeb is offline   Reply With Quote