View Single Post
Old 03-08-2006, 11:56   #341
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Science Fiction, Fantasy, and other Snippets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D
Well, the events of Trinity suggest there shouldn't be any vampires left afterwards, although perhaps it took some time.

I had a look at the wikipedia entry for the Blade series, it says it's "nominally" a continuation of the movies. I guess it's a similar thing to the Highlander movies & TV series.

The Blade series has been created by the guy (David Goyer) who wrote all three Blade movies (& directed no.3), so should be a good portrayal of Blade.

Anyway. I love the Blade movies, so I think I'll have a look for the series
Blade 1 good

Blade 2 great

Blade 3 alright

They unleashed a virus at the end of blade 3 didn't they??

Virus's can be cured/ immunised against.