View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 20:05   #7
m419
Inactive

Services: BT Broadband,BT Anytime calls,Sky entertainment extra HD,Vodafone pay monthly
m419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quads
Re: Orange iphone unlock for £20

I tried that but it failed,Orange have started messing me around like I knew they would.

Apparently I have to wait until June when month 3 is over with not when month 3 starts or during month 3 even though the first guy I spoke to said they could do it and then didn't bother phoning back to say they couldn't do and had to wait.

Now you see thats exactly why I want to use my 3 contract sim instead:

High Speed internet on my iphone
3G signal all the time
No waiting to be answered by customer services
Customer service advisors that are straight to the point

I know 3 customer services for personal customers is in India,but regardless of that,I find it a suitable alternative as during the years of being with 3, I haven't had one problem with there customer services yet and they just get on with it,there has been a time when I've had to repeat myself but that happens over here as well
m419 is offline   Reply With Quote