View Single Post
Old 17-04-2019, 09:42   #611
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizon View Post
Well, I like the name of the Horizon UI.., but I want to know, is, can I do on this things like reorder the channels where I want and on what number? Can I copy recordings off to hard disk etc etc

V6 with tivo is fast, but just doesn't cut the mustard for me. I had more flexibility with videoplus and VHS recordings than now, well, in some regards.
If the new Horizon UI is installed on V6 boxes, the hard drives are already there for recordings. Hopefully, cloud recordings will also be available, and this would be very useful given the small number of recordings you can make on a V6 box with only 1MB capacity.

I was interested in the flexibility you were talking about in relation to Videoplus and VHS recordings. What were these additional flexibilities? The only one I can think of in relation to VHS tapes was the ability to keep recordings for as long as you liked (provided that you were happy to keep buying more blank tapes!) Personally, I was happy to ditch them - it was a right faff!
OLD BOY is online now   Reply With Quote