Thread: Brexit
View Single Post
Old 16-04-2019, 07:52   #1629
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
Re: Brexit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angua View Post
In reality I doubt it. The correct colour rosette voters seem unbothered, as the results in David Cameron's constituency attest. A remain voting parliamentary seat now has an ERG MP, elected twice due to the bi-election.
I'd change your post quickly if I were you

Seriously, the point you make is the one that matters and is where the denial is. The current system, with the entrenched tribal loyalties on both sides delivers people like Redwood who feel at liberty to push their personal, skewed ideology in opposition to the best interests & wishes of their constituency, party and country.