View Single Post
Old 15-04-2019, 14:29   #597
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by epsilon View Post
An interesting post, although using DBR's arbitrary channel numbers isn't too helpful. The channel numbers simply refer to the frequencies used on Virgin's Manchester networks and different frequencies will be used in other areas. It would be more useful if you could use the TSID numbers which are consistent across all of Virgin's regions.
Useful to know, I didn't know, many thanks epsilon.

I mainly include the channel numbers so that any others who want to look at the DBR website themselves know which table of information I was looking at and refering to. And it helps them point out if I got it wrong and misinterpreted something.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote