View Single Post
Old 15-04-2019, 10:17   #594
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

Another set of MPEG4 switches incoming.C029 has a New Sans Nom, and I think it's the BBC Red Button Channel about to change.

On closer inspection all of the other channels on C029 have changed overnight.
So there's BBC1 (of some variety I'm not sure), BBC1 NI, BBC1 AD, BBC Alba, ABN TV, Vice, Crime+Inv +1, bbcalbahid (not totally sure what that is, maybe the off-air info screen for Alba), Clubland, Euronews, Sky Sports Main Event.

Also changed over is the whole of C030.
So MPEG4 switches have occurred also for: Live Events Channel, Al Jazeera English, Blaze, Nick Jr Too, Jewellery Maker, Nick Junior, Sky Sports Cricket, Sky Sports Mix, Nick +1, Nicktoons, Nickelodeon, Babes & Brazzers, Sky Events, Comedy Central +1.

I don't see any other obvious changes showing on Digital Bit Rate.

The channels listed above will NOT require adding to your Favourites again if they were previously on that list as there was no moving of multiplex/frequency that triggers Favourites being deselected.

---------- Post added at 10:17 ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 ----------

----
I've just noticed ETVS10 on C029, and I forgot to put that in the list above. And that's BBC Red Button, so RB has made the MPEG4 switch too. The New Sans Nom labelled channel is simply a duplicate stream (they have screen captures from Sounds Of The 80s, which identified them for me).

Last edited by cheekyangus; 15-04-2019 at 09:33. Reason: Realised channels on Favourites wouldn't be affected, needed to correct.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote