View Single Post
Old 15-04-2019, 08:15   #1
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Terence Crawford vs Amir Khan

After years of waiting for Mayweather and Manny, Khan is back in the main event of the 147lb division.

Khan played Brook and Hearn perfectly. Brook was clearly never enough and Amir really stuck it to the pair of them. Hearn with incredible comments about not making the same amount of money as he would have fighting Brook. Maybe that's why he's so hated in the first place Ultimately Khan opted for the harder fight for a world title, sticking it to both Brook and Hearn, the former being as washed up as they come right now.

Onto the actual stuff though. It would take a decent upset to see Khan pull this off but it's not impossible. Khan is p4p one of the best offensive fighters on the planet, on his night if you can't catch him sweetly you're not beating him. Patience from Crawford though can undo everything in a single punch. The same patience Canelo displayed, in risk vs reward, dropping rounds to Amir to load up a single shot. Danny Garcia employing the same tactic. It's exactly that though. Risk vs reward. There's absolutely a chance your big shot doesn't come and you're 10 rounds down to Khan.

I'll be gobsmacked if Khan pulls it off but I'm well aware he's capable of it. I don't think Khan's tune ups are good enough to have prepared him for the current crop of WW champions. He's got nothing to lose though really. A drop down a weight or a catch weight with Lomachenko would be an incredible fight to witness.

As for Crawford. He needs to be wary about seeing past this fight, he's already drawing up plans for Erroll Spence. He needs be to be squarely in the game when it comes to Khan or as above he might find himself multiple rounds down with little time left.

Crawford by stoppage or Khan by points. Best betting odds will be on Khan by stoppage or Crawford by points.