Thread: Tivo V6 Unable to record
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2019, 14:19   #17
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Unable to record

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Interesting. I thought ITV Hub, All4 and My5 were all listed under apps and games before but maybe I was mistaken.
I suspect the reason you, and many others, probably thought that was that in the Catch-Up and On-Demand menus they used the ITV Hub, All4 and Demand5/My5 logos. This has now changed for two of them, the All4 logo has been refreshed to the new branding of 4 with a yellow and green striped bit, and the My5 has been replaced by just the normal 5 logo. The ITV Hub is still called that on the graphic, but has been updated to the new colour scheme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I don't think everything from the full apps are on demand, but it would be good if they were. This would be far better than having the full apps with their unskippable advertisements. When all the episodes of 'Indian Summers' was on All4, I am pretty sure they were not available within our 'on demand' section.
Yup. It is annoying. I'd love the full Walter Presents section.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote