View Single Post
Old 08-04-2019, 16:00   #564
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
I'd politely disagree , Sky One viewing far exceeds Universal channel , Comcast will use the Sky brand to expand across Europe no way the main Sky Entertainment channels are going anywhere.
I don't think Sky One will close, or Sky Witness or Sky Atlantic.

I do think Sky Two will close though. As far as I'm concerned Pick TV is what any Sky Two should be, but the Sky Two name has too many bad associations with viewers these days as it doesn't (appear to, maybe I'm wrong) have any unique programming and is thought of as a Sky One recent repeats channel.

If Sky Two doesn't close, maybe it will be given an non-numerical name rebrand, or maybe there's an international Comcast brand they could use. It needs a theme, an identity, but not a crime channel... because they are everywhere at the moment.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote