View Single Post
Old 07-04-2019, 20:33   #551
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
As posted I think Sky may reuse the Universal and Syfy streams to launch new channels with two streams being reuse for Sky Two +1 and Sky Two HD.

I feel UniversalNBC will keep the Sky brand for their UK and Europe networks. Look what Liberty Global (They did add Virgin Media brand to the Rep. of Ireland)
I know that's what you think, but I am not sure what evidence you have to suggest such changes.

---------- Post added at 19:33 ---------- Previous post was at 19:30 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
l gather you have proof of that OB? as l think it is more to do with your imagination rather then any substantive proof.
I don't have proof, Den, which is why I used the word 'likely'. I do know that consideration has been given to a rationalisation of their channels, but no more detail than that.

I notice once again that you press me for proof, and yet you happily suck in what MB has posted, and no proof there either.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote