View Single Post
Old 07-04-2019, 19:10   #547
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
@RXTVlog have now given more details (it's threaded onto the tweeted linked to above if you want to read it yourself). The short version is, they have an EU broadcasting license, not an OFCOM UK one and they decided not to renew their Sky contract as it was up. So you could say it was Brexit.
Rumours now say on DS Forum that Insight deal with Sky was up that why the axe.

---------- Post added at 19:05 ---------- Previous post was at 18:47 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
We can see the following happen:

Universal Channel will close and move shows to Sky Witness, Sky One or Sky Two.
SyFy will close and move shows to Sky One or Sky Two.
E! and Movies 24 will become part of Realives brand.

New Channels?

Sky Three (For replays of the best shows on Sky One or Sky Two)
Real Action (For all the UK Reality shows from Realives, Sky One and Sky Witness to move to)
Sky Two +1
Sky Three +1
Sky Two HD
Sky Three HD
Real Action +1
Realives HD

Why?
If Sky and Universal did the following Sky would cut the replays on the main channels.

---------- Post added at 19:10 ---------- Previous post was at 19:05 ----------

That me put my 50p in
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info

Last edited by Media Boy UK; 07-04-2019 at 19:08.
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote