View Single Post
Old 07-04-2019, 19:29   #8
japitts
cf.geek

Services: V6 with Full-House/Maxit Sports & Movies, 100Mb broadband, Talk Weekends.
japitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud of
Re: Awful mobile reception

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Have you considered wifi calling with O2?

I have this on my EE contract and it will use wifi automatically if i don't have signal, it maybe mobile phone type dependant, but if you're prepared to get suitable mobiles/contract then this may solve your problem.

Just for the benefit of the thread... O2 & Vodafone WiFi calling works for calls but not texts, EE supports both and I'm not sure about 3. They used to be app-based, I tested with a friend's iPhone last week and texts didn't work but it was native.

I'll second the comments about it being rock solid on EE though, including seamless handover to and from 4G coverage when you drift and ind out of WiFi range.

Last edited by japitts; 07-04-2019 at 19:38.
japitts is offline   Reply With Quote