View Single Post
Old 08-07-2017, 16:17   #655
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
Re: What have you fixed lately?

Our small portable barbecue: The flat bottom of the undertray where the ash gathers has rotted in the middle and there's a big hole. The rest where the legs fit in is quite sound.

Knocked out all the loose rust and from a ridiculously expensive sheet of Aluminium from B&Q cut out a disc with the tin snips. Drilled some clearance holes and then self tapped it into place on the BBQ. Job done. hopefully ready for tomorrow.

---------- Post added at 16:17 ---------- Previous post was at 14:18 ----------

Solar rock: This is the third time I've had this particular one apart and the fault is the same, one of the four original LEDs has gone almost short circuit. Well I've now changed all four for new ones over the three times it's been apart so hopefully that'll be fixed.

Doesn't bode well for the other two that were bought at the same time as it looks like a batch of dodgy Chinese LEDs or bad assembly practice.