View Single Post
Old 27-06-2022, 08:32   #1
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Trying to remember the name of a TV drama

Long shot here but can anyone remember the name of a TV film and help me out.
It was on in the early 2000's I think and possibly an ITV drama.

It told the story of a guy who was fustrated with his bank and basically being messed about and always being put on hold, etc.
He decided to take revenge and kidnapped the bank manager and if I remember correctly ended up killing him and burying him in concrete.

From what I rmeember at the end of the film he also got fustrated with trains running late so was about to go and do something about that too.

Anyone remember?

Thanks

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote