View Single Post
Old 23-06-2022, 12:48   #81
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: RMT announce Rail strikes are on for this week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Out of fairness, I really have to share this even though I disagree with what the RMT is trying to do. Mick Lynch made absolute mincemeat of Kay Burley live on Sky news earlier this week and the footage is a joy to behold:

https://twitter.com/SaulStaniforth/s...-of-mick-lynch
Agreed. That was the point I was making yesterday. I don't agree with his politics - he's a far left-wing Brexiter - but he interviews very well and makes mincemeat of less-well briefed interviewers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Don't agree with his politics but I've found Mick Lynch a fantastic performer in the interviews I've seen.

He's unflustered, doesn't rise to baiting, doesn't get angry, seems to knows his facts and makes interviewers appear out of their depth by just doing the interviews very well.
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote