View Single Post
Old 22-06-2022, 20:18   #76
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: RMT announce Rail strikes are on for this week

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
Yes but your recent posts re: Johnson and his parties were so divorced from reality that I am inclined to put this one in that pot also
Actually, my posts were focussed more on what had been proved, whereas your fanciful posts were based on what you suspected. If you want to pursue that line of argument, you will need to be more specific. However, let’s do that in a more appropriate thread.

---------- Post added at 20:18 ---------- Previous post was at 20:14 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Strange how you keep moving the goalposts…

I have provided evidence to answer your point

Your response is "meaningless", but with no evidence to support that statement…

You are the perfect example of Gish galloping and Brandolini’s Law.
Why do you need ‘evidence’ when you can see with your own eyes the damage that has been done to businesses?

And with your superhuman abilities to trawl the internet to find the most obscure facts to prove the points you want to make, why can you not do the same in this instance?