Thread: Harmony
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2004, 15:21   #15
scrotnig
cf.mega poster

scrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appeal
scrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appeal
Re: Harmony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil
That's all well & good Mark (& genuinely no offence meant here), but in true ntl style, you haven't actually answered my question!

What I want to know is how the customer I referred to earlier is better off under the great Harmony when he is still getting 2 x bills each month?
Fair point that...and I did mention earlier that I understood the 'seperate bills' thing is not a permanent situation. I hope not anyway.

I heard mentioned some time ago that initially Harmony simply provides an alternative 'common' interface into the existing different databases, which would explain the seperate bills. I am led to believe that part of the project involves all these databases eventually moving into a single one. However, that info was some time ago and I don't know how reliable it is. I will try to find out next week if I can!

It would certainly not impress some of the ex-Cable and Wireless customers who currently get one bill for all three services, to suddenly have three!