Thread: Harmony
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2004, 15:17   #14
Neil
Inactive

Neil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze array
Neil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze array
Re: Harmony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark B
It's provided a more stable, more robust billing solution. It's also meant that, once it's implemented nationwide, there'll be no more 'sorry I can't see your account as you are through to the wrong region'.

It will also mean an end to all the nonsensical 'I can only help you if you are ex-Cable & Wireless' stuff that I have to keep posting on here. Although I'll have left the company by then anyway, but it will help others.

I am also unsure that the 'three bill' thing is permanent. I understand that at some stage in the rollout, these bills will become single, it's all to do with databases and the like. I am not certain on the plans for that.

It's an intensely complex operation, moving from about 14 different billing systems to just one.
That's all well & good Mark (& genuinely no offence meant here), but in true ntl style, you haven't actually answered my question!

What I want to know is how the customer I referred to earlier is better off under the great Harmony when he is still getting 2 x bills each month?
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote