Thread: Harmony
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2004, 14:17   #13
scrotnig
cf.mega poster

scrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appeal
scrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appeal
Re: Harmony

Quote:
Originally Posted by dellwear
You been reading the PR blurb Mark?
No...see my other post. I have dealings with the Harmony team and I'm also a 'superuser'. I know quite a lot about the front end of SABS and what it does and doesn't do, or should and shouldn't do.

It sure seems painful at the moment, and it makes you want to throw computers around at times, but it will get there and it will be stable and reliable.

The most recent upgrade seemed to be particularly troublesome but it is stabilising now and has been much better the last week or so.

You would have to see some of the archaic legacy billing systems to realise how much better it will be. My own region uses ICMS, which I quite like, but even that is about as user friendly as DOS. In fact, less so!