Thread: Harmony
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2004, 10:13   #3
scrotnig
cf.mega poster

scrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appeal
scrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appeal
Re: Harmony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil
I wouldn't hold your breath-I have been told (by an ntl associate) that it is nowhere near what it's cracked up to be, & basically amounts to a complete waste of time & money by ntl.
Not so Neil.

It's definitely happening, and the final regions to get it will be the former Cable & Wireless regions. That's scheduled for October this year, though it is likely to be a bit later than that. I should know, because when that happens I get made redundant.

It is actually a pretty reasonable system, if you'd used some of the archaic crap it is replacing in some regions you would realise how much better it actually is.

It already runs both the supply and billing of Cable Modems (SACMs) in former Cable and Wireless regions.

It *will* happen. Too much is at stake now for it not to.