View Single Post
Old 05-07-2020, 12:35   #1574
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: What are you watching right now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
I watched ep 1 when it first came out and thought it was okay but have never been back to it. When the lockdown started and I knew I was going to be off for at least 12 weeks I made myself a list of the tv series I needed to catch up on. The list didn't factor in though the series I wanted to re-watch and was only a list of four or five current series I was behind on. I have been re-watching series and movies which I thought I would never have the time to watch again and it great. I have just finished V (80s) and started 2009. I have also just started Avatar TLB as well but I'll blast through that in no time because they are only 20 minute eps. Atm I have got another four weeks off and I need to watch Warrior Nun, Cursed and Hanna. If I have ever more time (if the lockdown gets extended due to a second spike) I need to watch Manifest, Jinn, The Order and Knightfall season 2.
I thought your rule was give something 3 episodes before stopping.