View Single Post
Old 27-06-2022, 10:47   #561
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: The future of television

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
In fairness the main reason was that your 2025 date prediction date was ageing badly so you added ten years to it to make 2035 and hoped no one would notice.
No it isn’t fair and I explained that back in 2015. Time for you guys to move on.

---------- Post added at 10:47 ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
I aim to please

Serious point though … just because a licensing period ends at a certain point doesn’t mean the thing being licensed is going to get canned at that point. Nor does it mean there’s any intention, expectation or even likelihood of that happening. Licenses, charters, permits … these things all expire because it’s simply good practice to build in opportunities to review.
I know, Chris, but from where I stand, it’s all coming together now.

Too much has been made of this date, although I still stand by it. It’s just what I think will happen.

I’m not bloody Nostradamus!