View Single Post
Old 10-05-2022, 11:00   #13
Phil
cf.member

Phil is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Agreed New Package but email contract higher cost

Well, just a quick update and guess what, I'm still none the wiser. The last chap I spoke to last Thursday said that all the codes had for the package had been entered correctly and he could not understand why £102 and not the agreed £92 was showing. He stated that the agreed package price of £92 was clearly showing on my account. He then referred it to a manager to agree on ongoing £10 monthly discount - I was told this would show in 24 hours. However, logging into my account and viewing my new contract still shows as a package price of £102

I dont wish to waste another 2-3 hours on the phone. I will wait and see what direct debit amount comes out of my bank on the 5th June and take it from there.

I still have had no response to my initial complaint which sadly does not surprise me. I have been patient and polite with every member of staff but if the DD amount is not £92 then I will take it further. If my email address with them was not linked to virtually everything I do, I would cancel the whole lot and move. Indeed I might start migrating to a Gmail account in preparation to move away from VM as if I cancel my contract, my email with them would dissapear pdq. !!

Am I alone in my dealings with VM - I must admit that this is the first major stumbling block I have encountered with them but have been aware of all the chatter about their poor service. I guess if it doesnt affect you then its not an issue......until now !!
Phil is offline   Reply With Quote